Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Established in 1926, Fleetwings, Inc. was an aircraft components factory that moved from Long Island, New York to Bristol, Bucks County, Pennsylvania in 1934. Due to the company's success during World War II, Henry J. Kaiser's Kaiser Industries invested in the company and renamed it Kaiser-Fleetwings Corp.; the company closed in 1962. James M. (Jim) Shimer, Jr. (1914-2007) worked there as a technical illustrator. Henry A. Liese worked there as an engineer.
This collection is organized in individual files of record bodies deemed too small to have their own collection and are from a wide variation of accessions and provenance, or have a lack of provenance. Items within these small collections are organized in original received order from the respective creators or donors.